Project Management - PMI® Certification Prep Class
Advance Your Career as a Project Manager and Prepare for the PMP® Exam in the 35-hour (PDUs) Program at Canisius
The PMI® PMP® Preparation course assists the candidate in preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification exam which covers knowledge areas defined in PMI's Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
Canisius Project Management PREP Training Program Highlights:
- Learn the Project Management knowledge areas defined in the PMBOK
- Initiate and plan a project (scope, work breakdown structure, etc.)
- Develop project schedules, cost estimates, and budgets
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communication
- Analyze risk and plan risk response
- Plan project procurement and execute project work
- Monitor and control project work, schedules, costs, quality, staffing, and communications
- Monitor and control project risk and contracts
- Closing the project
- This Class Fulfills the 35 Learning Credit Hour Requirement for the Exam
Project Management Professional Certification PREP Program Fee $1995 includes all study materials and refreshments.
Next Project Management Certification PREP Course in Buffalo area:March 14 - May 23, 2013 (Thursday) from 5:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Canisius Center for Professional Development
300 Corporate Parkway, Suite 130N Amherst, NY 14226
Learn more about the Canisius Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam PREP training program and certification requirements by using top navigation.